Frequently asked questions
How do Free Trials work in Onlyfans?
Free trial subscriptions have auto-renew disabled by default. If a Creator offers a free trial, you will not be automatically billed when the free trial expires. To follow the Creator, please manually enable auto-renew or follow that Creator after the free trial expires.
How to cancel a subscription in Onlyfans?
- Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Turning off auto-renew prevents you from being billed the following month if you no longer wish to subscribe.
- You can turn off auto-renew for a subscription at any time. You will still be billed for the full subscription, and you will have access to the Creator’s profile until the end of the subscription.
- Visit your “Following” page to see all of your active and inactive subscriptions. You can unsubscribe if you would like to hide that Creator’s posts from your Feed (unsubscribing does not refund your purchase).
- You will be able to Follow that profile again during the Subscription period without being re-billed.
What to do if I’m unable to subscribe to an account in Onlyfans?
In order to successfully subscribe to a Creator account, the following must be completed:
- Verify your email
- Use an up-to-date web browser
- Link a valid credit card in your account.
Subscribe to @Lasirena69
Get notified when La Sirena releases new and sweet content.